BCSA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Gwyer needs crew for Fall series, TVCC, and Great River Race

2 posters

Go down

John Gwyer needs crew for Fall series, TVCC, and Great River Race Empty John Gwyer needs crew for Fall series, TVCC, and Great River Race

Post by jgwyer Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:56 am

I have a Morgan 24. I've won the Great River Race a few times, and a few other trophies. It's always easier with crew. I can train anyone if needed, so you don't have to have a lot of experience to come on board.

The TVCC is the weekend of Sept 21 and 22, 2013. I would like to have 3 to help me. The race will be held at Guntersville Sailing Club.

I want to do the long course of the Great River Race on the following weekend Sept 28 & 29. This means we'll start at 9am, and finish after dark (between 8pm and 9am depending on the wind).

I'd like to use my spinnaker in the fall series, so that requires a crew too.

Either reply to this, or call me at 256-722-0455

Fair winds,
John Gwyer

jgwyer

Back to top Go down

John Gwyer needs crew for Fall series, TVCC, and Great River Race Empty Re: John Gwyer needs crew for Fall series, TVCC, and Great River Race

Post by Ache Bae Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:04 am

John,
Thanks for allowing me to crew with you for the TVCC. Looking forward to the GRR next weekend.
Let me know when you wish to set the spinnaker up. I wish to learn as soon as I can. Thanks, Namaste~Joe

Ache Bae

http://brtflds@centurytel.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum